Established in 1922 the club moved to Aspley Guise in 2015 from the back of the High Street in Woburn Sands. The old club in Woburn Sands originally had 4 rinks and was a male only club. In those days Woburn Sands had 2 greens the other being at The Swan on the site of the pub car park.
The club operated as a section of the Social Club with a small club house next to the green but refreshment taken in the Social Club bar. For many years there was also an indoor rink in the old wooden Social Club building (now demolished). In the 1950s the green was extended to the 6 rinks.
In 1958 a ladies section was formed. This existed as a separate section with the ladies only allowed to use the green in the afternoon until the mid 70s.The club became a fully integrated mixed club in 1999.
Also in 1958 a brick pavilion was built giving the club a small function room and bar but no kitchen with after match refreshments having to be brought in on trays. The biggest change to the facilities came in 2001 when a substantial donation from the landlord, Mr Philip Menday, helped to obtain a lottery grant. This enabled the pavilion to be extended to include a larger club room, changing rooms, kitchen, toilets and bar. At the same time the banks to the green were improved and a sprinkler system installed.